Save the dates for 2013!
|We welcome you to Washington’s first and oldest herb farm, celebrating its 15th season as a participant in the Sequim Lavender Weekend. Visit our booth at Lavender in the Park. Our farm is not a farm on tour. |
July 19, 20, and 21, 2013
2013 Schedule of Activities
Lavender Farm Faire July 19, 20, & 21, 2013
- spend the day visiting our booth at Lavender In The Park,
- stroll the mini Cedarbrook booth and shop for all your favorite Lavender plants
- enjoy our daily Culinary and Lavender Presentation at 1 PM details below,
- shop for all your lavender gifts and home decor at our Cedarbrook booth as well as vintage treasures
Visit us during Lavender Weekend, 19, 20 and 21, 2013, at Arts, Crafts and Lavender in the Park, Carrie Blake Park at 202 N Blake Avenue in Sequim, WA
- Shop in our Cedarbrook gift shop for all your favorite Cedarbrook products and gifts!
Handcrafts for your Body and Home
Vintage garden and home decor
Cedarbrook Lavender and Herb Farm Gift Shop Booth
Culinary, bath and home lavender products, and garden art
Daily Culinary and Lavender Presentation
1:00 P.M. - Garden Seating Area
Learn about what types of Lavender are best for Culinary use.
A little about growing, harvesting and uses for lavender.
Our favorite lavender and why they are our favorites!
Sample our lavender peppers, herbs and sea salts.
Thank you for visiting our Cedarbrook booth during our Lavender Farm Faire.